Welcome!

Welcome to my Travel Blog where you can follow me Round The World!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 31. Saigon (part 2)

(posted day 33...when I tried to post this, it reposted part 1 and deleted part 2, so had to start all over...let's see if it will work this time--still can't download all of the photos so there will be a part 3 to day 31)

More market photos...


What are these?


Bonnie, remember all of the little bananas we ate...that one day they saved us while we waited for our driver to stop for lunch...although afterwards, the place he took us was well worth it...


...and other street scenes...





There was an occasional conical hat, although not as many as I would have thought...








Still some cyclos around, although not as many. (we probably have more in NYC now!). I just walked around instead of catching one myself...


(to be continued)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Those are Dragon fruit!! They are delicious! Did you try one?

    ReplyDelete