Welcome!

Welcome to my Travel Blog where you can follow me Round The World!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

What I've been doing since I got home...

What I've been doing since I got home: besides wearing something different every day :-) -- got hair cut and colored (#1 priority!!); received industry's Founders Award; walked high line, including new phase 2 (cool, but probably crowded on weekends); checked out mario's Eataly at 23rd street (cool); saw play, Lystrata Jones (hysterical--extended another week); went to mermaid parade in Coney Island (it's officially summer!); went to Spoon River project (play) at Green-wood Cemetery (still there another week); took a couple of long walks in neighborhood (don't want to give up on my walking); saw documentary about New York Times (interesting)...My travel made me so much more aware of everything around me here in NYC...so much to see and do right here!

So, until I hit the road again, will enjoy what New York has to offer.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Location:Park Pl,Brooklyn,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment