Welcome!

Welcome to my Travel Blog where you can follow me Round The World!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 99. Extra day in Buenos Aires. (Saturday)

I woke up this morning to the news that my plane from last night still hadn't left the ground....And it was 60 degrees and sunny in Buenos Aires...(and wasn't it raining in NY? :-).

I headed up to the La Biela Cafe for a leisurely breakfast. Then took a swing around the Saturday market at the plaza. Then I walked up to Plaza San Martin and caught the subway over to the San Telmo neighborhood where I walked around the cobblestoned streets, and grabbed a late lunch...before walking to the Plaza de Mayo to see if I could find the Parisian Cafe Tortoni....where I got my favorite, chocolate and churros! By 7:00pm, I was all "walked out" and so popped back on the subway and headed back to the apartment. What a great day on an unusually sunny, winter day in BsAs!

(I checked, and last night's plane finally took off at 3:30 this afternoon).


No comments:

Post a Comment