Welcome!

Welcome to my Travel Blog where you can follow me Round The World!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Days 82/83. Departing London.

Mary Kathryn and I had a great time in London! Except we were not happy with the apartment service that we used here. The apartment was in a wonderful neighborhood, and had a lot of nice features, but.....we had some major issues with the service, Home from Home. Without going into too much detail, let's just say I haven't washed my hair for six days now. So we wouldn't recommend that anyone coming to London use their service.

Yesterday, I got her off to the airport on the Heathrow Express train. There were some anxious moments waiting to hear if the airports were going to be disrupted by the volcano ash cloud or not. Ironically, my sister and I were scheduled to come to London last year, a trip that was cancelled by the ash cloud.

I then spent the rest of the day hanging out and catching up with my CRE Finance Council colleagues. It was great to see a few of my very favorite people! Am having lunch with Charles today, and then I will head off on the last leg of my trip (I just can't believe the trip is so near its end!) to Buenos Aires, Argentina! My friend, Katherine, will meet me there, and we have lots of fun stuff planned.

So adios and stay tuned! (I sure hope its one of those planes with full beds, as it will be a 14 hour flight!).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Wright's Ln,Kensington,United Kingdom

1 comment:

  1. You and Katherine in Buenos Aires -- what a blast!!! Hugs to both of you.

    ReplyDelete