Welcome!

Welcome to my Travel Blog where you can follow me Round The World!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 79. Sunday in London.

Sunday was a fairly lazy day. We hopped on the tube over to Harrods for brunch at a French cafe....






Yes, I bought a new hat on Saturday at the market, too.

The place was adorable...






Then we did a little shopping at Harrods...





...before walking through Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. On the way, we checked out the Royal Albert Hall...












where we'll be going tomorrow...stay tuned for that :-). Across the street was this wonderful building, which was the School of Music...





We ran across this phenomenon....a phone booth....remember them?...





Then after lazing around, we headed over to the neighborhood pub for dinner.

Big day planned for tomorrow!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Computer finally up & running. Able to catch up with you. Looks like you're having fun. I tried to text you yesterday via my iphone & again today on facebook. Don't know if you got those or not. When do you leave for Argentina?

    ReplyDelete