Welcome!

Welcome to my Travel Blog where you can follow me Round The World!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 6. Tsunami warning!

I just returned from dinner and a tsunami warning has been issued for Hawaii due to the earthquake in japan. I am on the 14th floor and they say you need to be above the 3rd floor. My biggest concern is that there is one woman at the front desk and she doesn't know if they have an emergency plan or not. The news says to just stay where you are and not to panic.

I have to admit, I am quite scared right now. It is to hit at about 3:00am so hopefully by the time you read this, it will be over and everyone here will be ok. I am concerned that it will knock out my phone and wifi service, so not sure how I will advise everyone that I'm ok.

Pray hard!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

  1. Praying all goes well and your safe and sound looking forward to hearing from you hugs mk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie, Just heard the news. Worried about you. Please take care & be safe. You're in my thoughts & prayers. Hope everything is ok w/your nephew & his family. Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dottie, woke this morning to pictures of the tsunami in Japan. Wasn't sure whether you were there yet - so glad to know you are safe in Hawaii. Sending prayers for your continued safety and for your family and all others. Take care. xoxox Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are safe. Thinking of you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dottie, keeping you in my prayers and looking forward to hearing you are safe. Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of NYCREW is praying for you
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dottie, so glad you're ok -- crazy stuff out there. Where are you headed in Oz? My niece lives there. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete