Welcome!

Welcome to my Travel Blog where you can follow me Round The World!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 98. Extending trip to 101 days!

We have more to share with you for days 95-97, but just wanted all of you to know that I have extended my trip for two additional days! I was to fly home this evening, but the airport has been closed for two days due to the volcanic ash cloud from Chile. The airport is scheduled to reopen at 6:00pm tonight, and my flight was to have departed at 8:15pm. But they had already announced two delays. So I decided that instead of dealing with the hassle at the chaotic reopening of the airport, and the risk that my flight would then end up being cancelled anyway, and since I have the flexibility with my Round The World ticket, I decided to rebook for Sunday night.

So I'm off to the Teatro Colon to see if I can get a ticket to Puccini for tonight!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Ayacucho,Buenos Aires,Argentina

1 comment:

  1. So happy you get to stay a few more days. What a trip of a lifetime you've been on. I'm sure its been life changing. Still hope theres a lot of the old Dottie left too. Its been so special of you to share your experiences with all of us. Its been quite a ride & I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you dear friend. Looking forward to celebrating your return.

    ReplyDelete